Ultrasonic refers to sound frequency. An Ultrasonic Cavitation hand piece will make a sound we cannot hear while it is vibrating. The vibration of ion (positive and negative alternation of sound waves) produces a strong wave of pressure to the fat cell membranes. Ultrasonic Cavitation technology enables concentrated sonic energy to be directed only at localised treatment areas, and is thus capable of selectively disrupting the subcutaneous fat cells through thousands of microscopic implosions impacting the fat cell membranes.
- A fat cell membrane cannot withstand this pressure, it will explode into the liquid content.
- The liquified fat is released into the interstitial fluid between the cells
- It is then enzymatically metabolised to glycerol and free fatty acids
- Water-soluble glycerol travels into the circulatory system used for new energy generation whereas the insoluble free fatty acids enter the liver where they are decomposed like any other simple fatty acid.
- This liquid product leaves the body through the normal channels of the body’s metabolism.
Ultrasonic Cavitation customers have seen results which we believe are due to the quantity of fat cells being destroyed and therefore reduced, the body’s fat cell metabolism is improved.